Another successful podcast in the can! Thank you, thank you for all the nice things you said
I got a new microphone, so hopefully the sound quality is better on my end. We still have some issues with extraneous noise, but are working on that!
- We reveal our new name (thanks, @jaowen!)
- Pozzato’s return to racing 9 days after breaking his collarbone (article)- hardman or foolish man?
- Charging spectators to watch racing (article)
- Dan gets his ranty pants on to talk about the UCI not following the rules while expecting everyone else to follow those same rules (article)
- The Tour of Oman and how much we love Sagan and, of course, Nibbles
- The race-name-we-don’t-know-how-to-pronounce-so-it-is-awkward, Volta Ao Agarve
- riders who had shitty seasons last year but are already starting their year off right
Listen directly here: (The closing got cut off for some reason, but the rest is there and I don’t want to upload another copy)
I’m working to get the cast up on iTunes, and will let you know when that happens.